Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MEN CAN WEAR NAIL POLISH


Welcome to my blog. First of all I would like to give you a little background of myself. My Name is Gustavo, I am a 49 y/o heterosexual man and a proud father of 3. I have a 21 year old daughter from my first marriage, a 10 year old boy and a 7 year old princess from my current spouse. I am college educated, self employed and work in the IT Industry, giving tech support and doing websites, but I also work in Marketing and Photography, I have my own studio. Why do I give so much background? simply because when I used to search for this topic I always found myself asking “who are these people”? Are they people like me? are they married with children like me? Where do they work? are they office type guys? or self employed like me?

If you came across this blog, is because you probably were searching the web, like I did some time ago, for the topic “MEN WHO WEAR NAIL POLISH” or “MEN WEARING NAIL POLISH” or “NAIL POLISH FOR MEN TREND” , or “IS IT OK FOR MEN WHO WEAR NAIL POLISH?” who knows, my point is, you were probably searching for some excuse or strong evidence that either men should, can, or do wear nail polish. I decided to do this blog because I thought it would help others to live their life to the fullest by maybe helping them  take off their blinders. I would like to point out that these are my personal views on various controversial points surrounding this specific topic, which is “MEN CAN WEAR NAIL POLISH”.  I have done some posts on other websites as replies to other posts and I thought I had done so many, and that I have had such experiences, that I had enough material to post a blog of my own. You are very welcome to post and reply or create some buzz around this, but be warned, there are many things this hot topic can stir up, from politics, to religion, to sexuality and education. So be strong.

I will try to provide answers that are mostly using “common sense and logic” as the main driving force to provide answers.

I will also share my interest in nail polish with who ever wants to receive it. Not like a pro or fanatic, but as I do wear it myself, I like to share my thoughts to the world over the internet and hopefully this will help clear up some questions or give some answers to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment